Announcement of two new calls for transnational research projects
We are pleased to inform that CHANSE in collaboration with the HERA (The Humanities in the European Research Area) and NORFACE (The New Opportunities for Research Funding Agency Cooperation in Europe) networks, announce two Calls for international research projects in the following themes:
- Crisis – Perspectives from the Humanities – organised jointly by CHANSE and HERA. For humanities research.
- Enhancing well-being for the future – organised jointly by CHANSE and NORFACE. For social science research.
The deadline for submitting outline proposals is September 21st, 2023.
Calls indicative timeline
- Official call announcement and launch of the submission system: May 26th, 2023
- Deadline for outline proposals: September 21st, 2023, 14.00 CET
- Deadline for invited full proposals: March 26th, 2024, 14.00 CET
- Call results: October/November 2024
- Earliest funded project start: End of 2024/Beginning of 2025
CHANSE, Collaboration of Humanities and Social Sciences in Europe, is a joint initiative of 27 research funding organisations from 24 countries. The main goal of the CHANSE programme is to announce a call for international research projects: Transformations: Social and cultural dynamics in the digital age. The CHANSE program has been co-created by the HERA and NORFACE networks supporting research in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences, respectively. The CHANSE’s goal is to finance high-quality international research projects and inspire collaboration between researchers and various stakeholder groups, such as: NGOs, cultural institutions, legislators, policy makers, schools, etc.
The programme has received a co-funding of EUR 10 M from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme.